- Provision of complete project management services.
- Execution of EPIC projects with an integrated Project Management Teams (PMTs) based in the respective project locations in different countries.
Transportation and Installation of Fixed Offshore Platforms
- Transportation and installation of fixed offshore platforms using in-house construction barges, including installation by launching or side-lift and upend or 2-block lifts.
- Customised lifting solutions for customers through innovation and unique designs.
- Wide spread of in-house transportation barges of various sizes with the capability to carry jackets and decks.
Transportation and Installation of Subsea Pipelines
- Capabilities extend to subsea pipeline installation works, including laying pipelines from the shore to offshore.
- Provision of services for performing shore major fabrications in the area for platform fabrication.
- Availability of integrated PMTs to manage these projects which reduces the interface risk for customers when executing an EPIC project approach works, including the installation of coffer dams, installation of pull winches; pulling of pipes to the beach and burial of pipelines.
Subsea Completion Works
- Capabilities extend to all subsea completion works for pipelay projects, including the installation of subsea spools, PLEM, manifolds, hot taps.
- Pre-commissioning works.
Floating Production Systems/CALM Buoys
- Installation of FSOs and FPSOs includes towing of vessels out to location using in-house and/or chartered tugs; installation of mooring systems for vessels which includes piles or anchors; installation and tensioning of chains; and hooking up of vessels to mooring systems.
- Provision of subsea completion services for the FPSO/FSO covering the installation of flexible risers from PLEM/ Manifold to the turret including installation of mid-water arch and gravity anchors.
- Ability to provide our customers with total EPIC solutions in the area of platform fabrication.
- Availability of integrated project management teams to manage these projects, which reduces the interface risk for customers when executing an EPIC project.
- Includes removal of old platforms using internal or external cutting methods for the piles.
- Lifting of modules with in-house construction barges and transporting them to disposal sites.